Telecommunication lines and services form a vital part of any successful business IT installation.
Since inception in 2000 Blueloop has been designing, advising, installing, and implementing solutions for our clients.
Over this period the breadth and speed of telecommunications has increased greatly but significantly not at the same rate as compute power.
Blueloop services at the local level include the design, implementation, and active monitoring of :
- Local Area Networks (LAN)
- Wireless Networks (Wifi)
- Wide Area Network (WAN) links including Cloud
- Routers, Switches & Firewalls
Blueloop also designs, implements and manages telecommunication lines using the industry’s leading providers including PlusNet, Entanet & TalkTalk. These solutions can be based upon the following technologies dependent on location, required bandwidth and budget :
- Asymmetric digital subscriber line (ADSL)
- Fibre to the Cabinet (FTTC)
- Fibre to the Premises (FTTP)
- Ethernet First Mile (EFM)
- Leased Line