IT Support for the Independent Education Sector
Information Technology is now a business-critical tool for staff and students, and IT reliance is significant in all parts of all academia and education, including schools, colleges and universities.
Our experience in the educational sector
Having worked closely with the educational sector over the last two decades, and with staff who have themselves worked in a variety of roles in the educational sector prior to joining Blueloop, we appreciate your needs.
We understand the complexities of systems upgrades and migrations, the peaks and troughs of workloads, and not forgetting the strains on the on-site IT teams, who need to manage budget constraints.
Our partnership with you
- Blueloop will form a strong partnership with your team, working in collaboration with them to provide exactly the right IT solution to any issue. We’ll also ensure that your organisation receives the most cost-effective assistance in the best possible time-frame.
- We’ll have regular conversations with the School Bursar who, from experience, is always happy to have Blueloop on hand as back-fill, or to provide that additional IT expertise and guidance for projects.
- We can obtain the best value for your organisation, but we are also confident that we can guide you to the best solutions in the market to match the available funds.
- Your existing on-site IT staff will able to take advantage of these additional benefits, too, as they have an opportunity to share our knowledge and expertise. If they reach the end of their technical expertise, Blueloop’s help is only a quick call away. They will subsequently receive handover and training to manage the implementation and IT systems going forward.
Does your school need help to prepare for increased cyber threats?
The number of enquiries we’ve received from IT Network Managers in schools increased during the COVID-19 pandemic, with raised concerns for data security, and the significant rise in IT cyber threats.
Many staff have been recruited during the COVID-19 lock-down, and many are working remotely without ever having met colleagues or students face-to-face. This scenario has worried Senior Management and Board members, as it can provide opportunities for impostors to gain both physical and virtual access to sensitive data, causing a cyber security breach.
If you are concerned that your IT cyber security policies and procedures are not robust, or they haven’t been regularly checked, Blueloop can help.
We offer an independent series of Penetration Tests, followed up with a detailed report providing both a physical and virtual assessment of the security of your school’s IT network system security.
We can help your school, college or academic establishment with the following:
- IT Support and Managed IT Service Provision
- Cyber Security Penetration Testing
- IT Audit and Report
- IT System Design, Configuration and Implementation
- Legacy System Migrations
- IT Project Management
- Off-site Backup and Disaster Recovery Testing
- Business Continuity
- Wired and Wi-Fi Consultancy and Implementation
- Systems Integrations and Updates
- Intranets and Portals for Education
Our IT services are a cost-effective solution, and more seamless than you might imagine!